Saturday, September 12, 2009

9:04pm

since you came inside my life, i've been a better a man.
been doing the right things - always giving out a hand.
you bring the happiness in me and i can't sress that enough.
i know we can make it work .. even if the road is rough.

baby trust me, your heart is safe with me.
let me give you the world; show you what love is supposed to be.
we come from two different worlds .. and girl, that is true.
but i won't stop loving you, even if the sky isn't blue.

you're like my special drug, the drug i'm addicted to.
but our love is still a mystery - still got things to go through.
girl i want you to know, i admire everything you do.
but please don't walk away .. my life would be nothing without you.

girl, you're in a million - you're basically unique.
an independant woman; she has never felt so weak.
so it's just you and i - now 'til forever boo.
there's nothing left for me to say anymore .. but i love you.
~
- Kenneth Gorospe

No comments:

Post a Comment