Monday, November 23, 2009

11/23/9

i used to look up to you; you were like a role model. but the way you've been acting, all idiotic and what not makes me mad. makes me have to the urge to just punch you in the face and knock you out. makes me wanna run away from home so that i don't leave you "stressed." makes me wanna drop out of school 'cause what's the point if i'm failing you? it makes laugh at your stupidness, 'cause you have no idea what you're saying and you can't back it up. 'bout respect? bullshit. show some respect to your fucking wife first, then talk to me. and sometimes i want you to try and hit me so i can make a move. i'll go pacquiao on your ugly ass and we'll see who's the last one talking.

but i can't. i can't abuse him even if i had a chance to. he may be a pain in the ass most of the time, but he still is, and will always be, my dad. the only thing i can do is prove him wrong and make him eat his words.
~
- Kenneth Gorospe

No comments:

Post a Comment